Entertain Gym Members and Promote Healthy Living
Digital signage excels in this medium, as it allows sports clubs and other fitness organizations to display relevant content effectively and appropriately almost anywhere on their premises.
- Many gyms show live TV or run news updates to keep patrons informed – this is possible with digital signage but display boards also allow for more comprehensive and user-selected content, like music videos or fitness-related programming
- Gym patrons have already embraced the importance of living an active lifestyle – cycle additional health and well-being tips to a captive audience
- Inform members about club promotions or exclusive customer loyalty programs
- Display reminders reinforcing gym safety rules and modeling proper form for potentially dangerous strength training workouts
Advertise Third Party Services – and Your Own
Many gyms offer additional exercise programs, such as Pilates or Spin Classes, that can be promoted more strongly and comprehensively using digital signage.Promote these sessions on display boards in workout or rest areas, and insure that members are aware of the full range of gym services available to them.
Digital signage can be conveniently controlled from one central unit and streamlined so that multiple screens display the same content. It is easy to manage and update, and looks great in high definition.
- Post schedules and class descriptions for members who may be interested
- Make members aware of deals that may make premium classes more affordable
- Use the digital signage platform as an opportunity to earn advertising revenue from wholesalers and other retail partners (vendors marketing energy drinks, workout clothing, or training equipment, for example) who will be drawn to a unique promotional opportunity
- Use your space and financial resources efficiently by cycling multiple items of information on one screen
Digital Signage in Spas
Compliment a relaxing experience for spa patrons with a cutting-edge platform for your chosen form of entertainment. Like gyms and other workout facilities, spas can easily manage and update content that will appeal to diverse customer needs and expectations. Many spas use visual and auditory stimuli to relax their patrons and enhance their mood. Spas can create soothing auditory tracks to play in the background. Automation provides a tremendous benefit in this regard; it allows managers and owners to take a wholly proactive approach towards scheduling and event planning. Content can be created, added, and scheduled long before its needed, allowing for increased organization and productivity.
“This is what I call “blast” (not just bang) for my buck … no down time, no hiccups, no black screens etc. We upload all content remotely using the web-software(free) from our HQ every 2 weeks and schedule content for days in advance.” – Amazon Customer Review