Scalable, Functional, Easy-to-Use Digital Signage System for low-cost, robust applications.
Primus powers your dynamic product displays, digital advertising boards, electronic menu boards, and narrowcasting!
It allows for a scrolling feeds of stocks, news, and weather to keep the display fresh and interesting. Latest weather feeds can be pre-configured at the city level.
Customize screen “zones” to fit dynamic content. Live TV provides relevance and zoned-banners provide branding to bring static digital signage to life with local content.
Mvix Primus is an advanced, industrial-grade signage system capable of delivering video and slideshows at an astonishingly crisp 1920x1080p resolution.
Embedded SOC Design
Built on an embedded System-on-a-Chip (SOC) architecture, Primus guarantees operational reliability and ensures unhindered performance.
Primus enables centralized control, scheduling, and delivery of multimedia content remotely, through IP / Ethernet network via a standard web-browser.
Primus features the reliability and responsiveness of solid-state storage for media access. SSDs ensure high MTBFs, lower latency, and low power consumption.
1080p over HDMI
Primus meets the industry's highest standards for hardware video decoding. Advanced HDMI connectivity delivers crisp, 1080p playback over a single cable.
Primus features a compact design for ease of installation and mounting. It's specially designed to be mounted behind a large-size LCD TV.
TV / Video-in Feed
Incorporate a live-TV feed into your signage layout via Primus' built-in video tuner. Simply plug in a video cable from the video source for dynamic video content.
Low Power Usage
Primus consumes only 12W of power, drastically reducing the operational expense. It's fanless design enhances reliability for a 24/7/365 non-stop operation.
Dedicated digital signage technology eliminates the risks of virus infection and operating system crash commonly found in PC-based solutions.
- Web-based Content Management System
- One-time Hardware Cost Only
- Full 1-yr Mnfg Warranty
- No Contracts, No Monthly Fees
- Request Demo Login
- Full-HD Networkable Signage Controller w/ HDMI
- Built on Solid-state storage for high Reliability
- Video Feed - allows live TV feed on an analog video input.
- Graphical Weather feed of all major cities.
- Split Screen / Grids and Zones
- RSS Feeds and Scrolling Text
- Real-time device monitoring
- Multi-user capability
- Mvix Primus 1080p Signage Controller
- Factory-installed SSD Storage
- 110 / 220V Power Adapter
- VESA Brackets
- HDMI Cable
- Cat5 Network Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Commercial Grade Flat Panel LCD / LED Monitors
- Digital Signage Controller
- Web-based CMS Software Access
- Hardware Mounts for Monitors
- All Cables
- Required Accessories
- Content Management and Update
- Playlists for individual Devices
- Playlist Scheduling
- Media Support: Videos, Slideshows, Music
- Network Control and Management
- Multi-zones and Grids
- Usage Stats and Impressions Reporting
- RSS Feeds, Scrolling Text, Weather
- Internet Access at each location
- Video-in Feed (e.g. Live TV)
- Control from a Remote Location
- Personalized Training (Optional)
- Service Fee (or Subscription fee)
- Content Management Software Cost
Doctors, Dentists, and Hospitals
Healthcare institutions are a fantastic platform on which to run one of our signage systems. The time that visitors spend waiting rooms and reception areas represents a valuable opportunity to reach them with important educational announcements, programs and advertisements. Digital Signage in clinics and urgent care institutions provide the ideal venue to disseminate alerts and announcements to visitors, patients and health-care workers. Combining scrolling text ticker (via RSS feeds) in content can allow delivery of emergency event notices, latest drug recalls and epidemics.
Universities and Schools
A campus-wide signage network provides a rich platform for allowing a select group of advertisers and vendors to stream content on screens. Mixing paid-content with academically-relevant content in student hubs, bookstores, and on-campus eateries, as well as stadiums and other sporting venues could allow for underwriting the cost of the digital signage equipment itself. These systems can be used to provide important updates to students and faculty, or even display course scheduling and class information.
Hotels, Motels, and Cruises
Digital Signage networks in hotels, motels and resorts offers an excellent platform to provide value-added advertising to guests, increase guest awareness of property amenities, cross-promotions with local businesses, and direct guests to location of meetings. Signage systems can be placed in the lobby or hallways to direct guests to conference room locations, list restaurant hours, display special room promotions and incentive/frequent traveler program information.