The WPG-210N Wireless Presentation / Projection Gateway is a network-media device for wirelessly transmitting video output from a PC, laptop or media device to a display (LCD or Projector). Based on IEEE 802.11n technology, the device is equipped with both VGA and HDMI video output interfaces to connect to a LCD or Projector. With its state-of-the-art hardware decoding capability, the WPG-210N can project high-definition (up to 720p) video on the screen wirelessly (802.11n, data speeds up to 150Mbps) or through wired LAN connections.
How it works
The WPG-210N allows up to four PC / Laptop users to simultaneously project their screens to one display (LCD / Projector). Participants can stream presentations and videos side-by-side from their PC / Laptop to increase meeting efficiency. The WPG-210N can be used not only for office presentation but also for commerical signage applications or even home entertainment.
Stream Media Wirelessly
The WPG-210N Wireless Presentation / Projection Gateway is a network-media device for wirelessly transmitting video output from a PC, laptop or media device to a display (LCD or Projector).
The WPG-210N Wireless projection gateway supports 4-to-1 split screen display. The presentation management application allows four wireless users to simultaneously project their screens (presentations) on the main display screen.
Based on IEEE 802.11n technology, the device is equipped with both VGA and HDMI video output interfaces to connect to a LCD or Projector. WPG-210N can project high-definition (up to 720p) video on the screen wirelessly.
The WPG-210N can be used not only for office presentation but also for commerical signage applications or even home entertainment. Home users can easily share the multimedia on the big monitor / screen without running video cables to LCD displays or projectors
Flexible Media Playback
WPG-210N output resolution supports up to 1280x800 (WXGA+), which presents high quality display in presentation or full-motion video. Multiple users can display their presentations, images, and videos simultaneously without swapping cables.
Low Adoption Cost
The competitive price of WPG-210N combined with its ease of setup provides an ideal platform for wireless media streaming and wireless conference presentations. It eliminates the cost of long-run cables, wire fishing and legacy installations.
- Connect the WPG-210N to the LCD / Projector via HDMI / VGA
- Connect the power adapter and turn on the device
- Allow the WPG-210N to commence display configuration settings
- Connect the PC / Laptop to the wireless signal of WPG-210N
- Download the Client Utility from WPG-210N to laptop / PC
- Install and Launch the management application
- Click the (blue) play button to start projecting wirelessly.
- Wireless Projection Gateway w/ HDMI
- Web-browser Management
- HDMI / VGA Video Out
- 4-to-1 Split Screen Projection
- Low Power Consumption
- 802.11n Wireless AP and AP-client Mode
- Audio-video Streaming
- Compact Size for convenient installation
- Compatible: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 and Mac OS X 10.5 and later
- Wireless Projection Gateway WPG-210N
- 110 / 220V Power Adapter
- Word-wide Adapter Set
- Antenna x 2
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual
- Display Projector / LCD Connectivity
- Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, MacOS Compatible
- Wireless Streaming + Internet Browsing
- Media Support: Videos, Slideshows, Music
- Web Streaming / Broadcasting
- Wireless Streaming of Videos from laptops/PCs
- Multi-user Mode
- Wireless Access Point
- Internet Access at each location
- HI Res Output over HDMI
- Network Screen Projection Speed
- Technical Support
- Personalized Training (Optional)
- Service Fee (or Subscription fee)
- Presentation Management Software
Schools and Universities
The success of a any signage network depends entirely on the content. And if there’s one thing for sure, it’s that content is always changing. Static, printed signs are crippled by this inflexibility, while digital signage excels in this regard. School schedules can be updated on the fly and university bulletins can be added or amended just as quickly. Digital signs allow schools to communicate information in a modern, attention-grabbing way.
Corporate offices depend heavily upon the effective and timely dissemination of information – often accomplished through announcements or presentations. The WPG-200N can takse this a step further by providing unmatched flexibility in any such environment. Presentations can be streamed wirelessly to any location within range. Marketing slideshows, corporate updates, and business models can be outlined and discussed easily and consistently.
Digital signs help reduce confusion among those attending, as you can convey a variety of relevant information in both an active or passive manner. With wireless systems like the WPG-210N, you’re no longer constrained by cable lengths or space issues; you can wirelessly communicate with your devices in nearly any configuration. You can link the WPG to a projector to display service schedules, seating layouts, building occupancies, and other religious announcements. Music can even be played alongside recitations, or lyrics shown during hymnal verses. The WPG-210N is ideal for these settings and can help foster religious sentiment many useful ways.